Health care is undergoing unprecedented change. Shifting economic incentives that place a stronger emphasis on value, increasing demand for higher-quality, affordable care and an expanding population with differing needs collectively impact the types of health innovations entering the market and the organizations adopting them.
With so much opportunity ahead, developers and the adopters of new products and services must focus their efforts where they can deliver the greatest impact. This is uncharted territory and this is where RTI Innovation Advisors can help.
Our team’s combination of technical strengths and care delivery experience allows us to assess opportunities from multiple perspectives. By design, we’re able to meet the needs of technology developers, care providers (hospitals and health systems) and government agencies. We can work at the macro-level, assisting you with growth strategies and crafting alternative business models, and at the micro-level, with an in-depth evaluation of specific clinical and care delivery technologies.
Our health care services span the innovation life cycle and can help you
- develop strategic roadmaps through our horizon scanning and technology scouting capabilities;
- assess the transformative potential of emerging technology platforms, such as the Internet of Things and artificial intelligence, via our clinical landscape offering;
- determine the market opportunities for newly developed medical and care delivery innovations using our commercialization services;
- establish or enhance your organization’s innovation capacity through our innovation competency–building programs; and
- expand to new markets via our human-centered design capabilities, both domestically and abroad.