We work with corporations, government agencies, and private foundations to solve their most challenging problems, one of which is water and sanitation. Globally, as concern grows regarding water scarcity and access to adequate sanitation, we’re helping organizations identify, prioritize, and invest in effective solutions.
Our water and sanitation practice blends our in-depth understanding of human-centered design, sanitation and hygiene challenges and technology development and innovation.
We understand the water and sanitation sector’s complexity. We help our clients identify existing and emerging technologies that meet the most pressing needs of the greatest number of people worldwide. We bring broad experience, from building capacity to providing insights on projects from water quality sensor landscaping to dry sanitation or waste processing.
We've lent our expertise in the following areas:
- providing strategic consulting to guide future investments, assess opportunities, and support partnerships
- integrating market intelligence, user insights, and technology transfer in planning and commercialization processes
- developing and launching sanitation technologies
- field testing prototype technologies
- supporting product development activities to direct go-to-market strategies in emerging markets