- team post category:
Tom Culver brings two decades of experience delivering technology and innovation management solutions to global corporations and federal agencies. Increasingly, he’s working with legacy organizations that want to transform digitally. An optical engineer by training, Tom has developed optical and photonic innovations for both large OEMs and startups. He uses this expertise to assess technologies, author custom market analyses, and develop new technology innovation programs.
A prolific speaker, topics about which he is most passionate are:
- making the leap to Industry 4.0,
- building learning teams for innovating,
- incorporating megatrend analysis into organizations,
- managing break-through innovations, and
- developing open innovation as a core organizational capability.
Tom has a B.S. in Optical Engineering from the University of Rochester.